What we do:
- Inspect your property and offer relevant renting advice.
- Professional photography of the property.
- Online Marketing.
- Carry out all viewings.
- Check references of interested tenants and report back to you.
- Draft up letting contract tailored to your property.
- Ensure signatures in a timely fashion.
- Move the tenant into the property.
- Switch the electricity / Gas from the current bill holder into the new tenants’ name.
- Collection & Electronic bank transfer of monthly rents.
- Rents are tracked and late rents are dealt with accordingly.
- Provide receipts / sign rent books for tenants.
- Quarterly statements sent to you or your accountant.
- Periodical inspection of the property.
- Repairs by qualified and trusted tradesmen.
- Your peace of mind is our business!
- Your property will be introduced to the market using a well planned campaign harnessing all the power of traditional and face-to-face marketing.
- You may have one point of contact in either our Dublin or Galway office but you can rest assured that we work together as a team on every sale ensuring maximum momentum.
- We will keep in touch with you throughout the sales process, discussing options and providing the expert advice and consultation that you should expect every step of the way.
- We want success for you! Energy and enthusiasm is a huge part of our philosophy and is vital in achieving the results we demand for our clients.
- Initial property visit & Evaluation of your property.
- Professional photography for marketing purposes.
- Advertise your property at agreed rental price.
- Arrange property viewings with appropriate clients.
- Reference check each client.
- Collection of deposit and 1st months rent.
- Draw up legally binding Lease.
- PRTB registration forms completed.
- Transfer of Utility Bills (ESB, Gas etc).
- You may need a valuation on your home for a number of different reasons.
- Horan Estates are here to give you the most accurate valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the property market.
Frequently Asked Questions
We will look after the sale from start to the very end:
>> Floor plan and video option
>> Advertisement on major property websites
>> Social media promotion
>> Securing deposit
>> Assist with the conveyancy process.
>> Attend to repairs
>> Paint the walls if needed in light neutral tones
>> Make sure your home smells fresh
>> Don’t forget the kerb appeal
>> Ask the neighbours to look after your pets
Our agents set routine deadlines for each part of the sales progression process, such as securing deposits, getting the surveys and valuations done, conveyancing and so on. We keep in contact with solicitors regularly to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible.