Lettings / Property Management
What we do:
- Inspect your property and offer relevant renting advice.
- Professional photography of the property.
- Online Marketing.
- Carry out all viewings.
- Check references of interested tenants and report back to you.
- Draft up letting contract tailored to your property.
- Ensure signatures in a timely fashion.
- Move the tenant into the property.
- Switch the electricity / Gas from the current bill holder into the new tenants’ name.
- Collection & Electronic bank transfer of monthly rents.
- Rents are tracked and late rents are dealt with accordingly.
- Provide receipts / sign rent books for tenants.
- Quarterly statements sent to you or your accountant.
- Periodical inspection of the property.
- Repairs by qualified and trusted tradesmen.
- Your peace of mind is our business!
Ask yourself these questions if you are thinking of renting the property yourself.
1) Are you prepared to be oncall 24/7 to the tenants that reside in your property?
2) Do you have access to a wide variety of reliable and insured tradesmen who offer competitive prices?
3) Are you prepared to give up your spare time and also your not so spare time eg (work hours) to ensure the property is looked after to the highest standard?
4) Do you want the hassle of replacing appliances, meeting repairmen,because your tenant is too busy at work?
5) Do you know your rights and obligations as a landlord in a time of increasing legislation and penalties on landlords who fail to meet the correct standard?
6) Do you want to chase your tenant if the rent isn’t paid on time & know the correct process for this?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, you should talk to us.